Contact: [email protected]
Address: Stoller Enterprises Inc, 9090 Katy Fwy #400, Houston, TX 77024
Welcome to our website. This website is owned and operated by Stoller® Enterprises Inc. and Stoller® Group, and our affiliates and subsidiaries (Collectively Stoller®) around the world. We offer you use of this website as a resource and tool to learn about our company, our subsidiaries, and our industry. However, use of the website is subject to the following terms and conditions (Terms). By opening or using any website with an authorized link to these Terms, registering an account, accessing, or using any content, information, products, services, features, resources available or enabled, through this site or any of our subsidiary sites, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree, please do not use the site and services offered on the site. These Terms are a legal contract with you.
You are advised to check each page you visit to determine if you have moved to a third-party or subsidiary site.
Stoller® Enterprises Inc. has numerous subsidiaries and affiliates, many with names that include “Stoller.” For convenience and simplicity in this Website, those terms and terms such as corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Nothing in this material is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity.
Similarly, Stoller® has business relationships with many customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
Terms and Revisions:
Stoller® may, at any time and without notice, revise these Terms. Your continued access and use of this site and services, as well as those that are part of our wholly owned subsidiaries, after such updates have been made will signify your agreement to the revised terms.
- Site Security. You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of this site. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. We will investigate any alleged or suspected violations and, if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations. Violations of the security of the site include, without limitation, the following:
- Logging into or attempting to log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Accessing data or taking any action to obtain data, information or services not intended for you or your use;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- Tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures;
- Transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or other computer programming routines or engines or engage in conduct that could damage, destroy, disrupt or otherwise impair or interfere with a computer’s functionality or the operation of the site;
- Interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any system, data or information; or
- Interfering with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by means of overloading, “flooding,” mailbombing,” or “crashing” any computer system.
- “Spam” and Similar Actions. You are prohibited from transmitting the same or similar unsolicited e-mail messages, bulk commercial advertising, or chain letters to one or more e-mail groups.
- Infringement. You are prohibited from using this site to infringe on any person’s copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights. We may terminate your right to access the site if we believe you are using the site in a manner that infringes the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights. You may be ordered by a court to pay money damages to us and to the rightful owner of any intellectual property rights you violate.
- Other Prohibited Actions. In using this site, you must not:
- Post, send or otherwise transmit or use the site in furtherance of any unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that exploits children or is invasive or in breach of another person’s privacy or other rights, or any material that Stoller® in its sole discretion does not wish posted or transmitted on the site;
- Continue to send e-mail to a recipient who has indicated that he/she does not wish to receive a communication from you;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, without limitation, copyright or trademark laws and rights of publicity and privacy, unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary authorizations;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Engage in conduct which could damage or impair the intended operability of the site;
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way, or forge, delete or alter any e-mail or other posting;
- Engage in deceptive online marketing; or
- Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
- Your Content. You must exercise caution, good sense and sound judgment in using this site. You are responsible for any material you place on or transmit to or through the site. You agree, represent and warrant that any information you post to or transmit through the site is truthful, accurate, and not misleading and is offered in good faith, and that you have the right to post or transmit such information. Such information (including, without limitation, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or any other materials whatsoever), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility.
- License and Ownership to Use Stoller® Enterprises Inc Properties and that of Our Wholly Owned Subsidiaries
Stoller® Enterprises Inc., Our wholly owned subsidiaries, and or third parties and vendors granting rights to Stoller® hold all right, title, and interest in and to all materials on this Site, are the copyrighted work of Stoller® or the mentioned third parties. We allow you limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use and display the materials found on this Site only on your personal digital devices, and only for the purposes of your interaction with Our Site.
Unless otherwise granted by Stoller®, no material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without written permission of the copyright owner, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer and produce one printed copy, in each case for your personal, noncommercial use only or in direct connection with your purchase or use of any Stoller® products or services, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Stoller®’s copyright and other proprietary rights. Permission for all other uses of materials contained in this site, including reproducing and distributing multiple copies, must be obtained from Stoller® in advance. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other Website or networked computer environment is prohibited. All design rights, databases and compilation and other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and related goodwill are proprietary to Stoller®.
The above limitation does not apply to Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), product labels, or other marked safety information which may be furnished on this Site and are intended to be shared.
- Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names, whether registered or unregistered, are proprietary to Stoller® our subsidiaries, or other companies where so indicated. You may not reproduce, download or otherwise use any such trademarks, service marks, logos or trade names without the prior written consent of the appropriate owner thereof.
- Links to Other Websites. As you view this site, you may notice links to other non-Stoller® Websites. These links are for convenience only. Stoller® does not own, control, or maintain these third party sites. If you decide to access a third party’s Website through a link provided by this site, you do so at your own risk. Stoller® is not responsible for the availability or content of these sites or for any viruses or other damaging elements encountered in linking to a third party Website. In addition, providing links to these sites should not be interpreted as endorsement or approval by Stoller® of the organizations sponsoring the sites or their products or services.
- Unsolicited Ideas and User Materials. While Stoller® seeks collaboration opportunities for ideas and innovations that can support our customers, you must not transmit any material to or through this site that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. Any material that you transmit to or through this site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. This policy serves to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes regarding ownership of ideas. Except as expressly provided in Stoller® Privacy Statement or a separate written agreement between you and Stoller®, you give Stoller® an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, transmit and distribute such information. You further agree that, except as expressly provided in Stoller®’s Privacy Statement or a separate written agreement between you and Stoller®, Stoller® has the right to use, without any payment or accounting to you or others, any concepts, know-how or ideas that you (and those who act on your behalf) transmit to or through this site.
- No License Agreement. Mere use of this site does not grant any license, express or implied, under any patent or trade secret rights now or hereafter, owned, controlled or possessed by Stoller®.
THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, STOLLER® DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. STOLLER® DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE OR SUCH MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. STOLLER® DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
- Limitation of Liability
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL STOLLER®, OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPENSATORY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF STOLLER® OR AN STOLLER®-AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, and so to that extent the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the site or the content on the site or with any of these terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site and the content on the site. In no event shall Stoller®’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you to Stoller®, if any, for accessing this site.
Trademark and Image Policy
Certain brands, trademarks and services marks are marks of Stoller® and its subsidiaries. Not all marks of Stoller® will appear on this Site and not all products or services listed on this Site are available for sale in every country. Some products or services may be marketed under local trademarks in specific countries. Marks of third parties may appear on this Site when referring to those entities or their products or services.
The user may forward, distribute, and/or photocopy copyrighted materials of Stoller® located on this Site only if the entire relevant page or document is unaltered and complete, including all of their headers, footers, disclaimers, and other information. You may not copy these documents to a Website.